Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost all my progress. Both games have taken me back to level 1. I have searched for answers on how to fix it and come up empty. I was on the level 850 but when I tried to connect with facebook it erased all the progress .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Margarita,
I've sent you a private message, if you could get back to me with the requested information I'll be happy to look into this for you.
Have a great day!
Keani