Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was around the 300s then I connected to Facebook and dropped all the way back to the 200s can anyone help me out please ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @tonymc I tried it all again but still nothing everything is up to date aswell thank you for your help
Hi Lo Nichols & JillyJill,
Thank you both for posting, answering and commenting on this here on King Care.
@Lo Nichols, please try again now and let us know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
Okay Lo, I will get you the assistance of a King Care moderator.
Thank you for your patience!
Jilly
Tried it all but nothing seemed to work. Thank you though
Hello Lo Nichols,
Thank you for contacting King Care!
You can try these steps in the following threads, hopefully they'll get you back on track. If not, we'll have to get a King Care moderator to assist you with your account from behind the scenes. Give these a try:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Hope this helps!