Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After the August 2017 update, my candy crush app loads for about three seconds before crashing back to my home screen. I never logged in with Facebook, and I don't want to delete the app because I will lose my progress. How do you fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Aruna- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your iPhone crashing. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)