Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would much rather study the game board and make my own decisions.Having those stupid blinking hints flashing at me is distracting and irritating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi guys, I am creating a list of messages where players are discussing the hint and whether it can be turned off. I will be adding this message to the list.
Hi there,Thanks for your post! I've seen a few other messages with similar requests.I will make sure to pass this on to our Game Studio to see if we can find a better solution.Have a great day!
Hi there,
Thanks for your post! I've seen a few other messages with similar requests.
I will make sure to pass this on to our Game Studio to see if we can find a better solution.
Have a great day!
Can we please have an option to turn off those blinking “hint” candies? They are super distracting and annoying?!!!!