i have 2 phones. Both have candy crush on. Both are supposedly synced to the same Facebook account. ( but are running different versions of ios )
The main one was on level 1050 or so. The second showed me on level 539
I had to factory reset my main phone. Now it attempts to show me on level 539 but in fact the last level with numbers on is 335
the levels show my completed score but claim i have not completed it
I have logged out of Facebook on both phones , restarted the phones , deleted and reinstalled candy crush on both phones , installed the latest versions of Facebook and ios etc etc but this seems a major bug in both the syncing and the GUI
I would like both my phones to go to the level that was synced to my Facebook account.
if i have to lose all the progress every time i have to reset my phone it’s not worth playing the game any more