Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i bought 50 gold bars in Candy Crush Saga with an in app purchase less than two weeks ago. I only have 6 left and I am sure I haven't used that many. I recall using maybe 14 but not 44!
please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda,
I've sent you a private message, if you could get back to me with the requested information I'll be happy to look into this for you.
Have a great day!
Keani