Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The Space Dash started yesterday and I thought it said over 50 hour left but it's not there today? I could really use those boosters on my current level!
There was also the Fairy Fair & Star collection contest that are both missing?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Now they're back...
Also, the piggy bank was missing yesterday but is back today.
Hi Duckchik,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.
This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.
The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.
I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team