Why has Candy Crush changed in the last few days on my PC

Options
KPNuts99
KPNuts99 Posts: 2 Newbie

A few days ago things changed on my PC when using Candy crush. Its SO slow to load and very "jittery", Freezes quite a lot and just makes playing a game impossible. No more enjoyment! Goodness knows what will happen when I come to a TIMED game. Though don't think I will hang around to find out to be honest.  Have been a loyal player of this game since it was first introduced but don't think I will be playing any longer. I read somewhere that it was changing from Flash Player to HTML5 so presume this is what has happened. Have tried clearing my cache, closing tabs, restarting etc as suggested but still no joy :(  Oh well

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi KPNuts99,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I recommend you to check our blog here and to follow up on all advise given there.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• KPNuts99
    KPNuts99 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi KPNuts99,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I recommend you to check our blog here and to follow up on all advise given there.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Looked at your blog and my browser is compatible (Chrome) and I also scored high on the HTML5 test (525) So unsure what else I can do? By the way I play Candy crush via Facebook - does this make any difference? Dont really want to access it any other way - May have to give up playing it now (which will hopefully save me a lot of money anyway!) Oh well - you win some you lose some!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?