Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The other day my candy crush switched back to the old version and now today it's back to the new version - REALLY frustrating because i had over 70 lives saved up and they are now all gone!!! Where did they go!?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am trying find help in locating all of my lives. I had 200 and was replinishing the ones I used every day. So now I have no lives. This just happened this week. HELP
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?