Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I think there's a technical problem on level 2699 on candy crush saga the fruit is not going through.?
jasu
thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nice! If u have an ??? i'm on level 2738.
I finally passed it, after finally getting over and using two switch hands.
I passed it.
I've been stuck for about 5 days. Have you passed it yet?
Move the cherry across then it will drop.