Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hate the new Candy Crush layout if they don't change it back I am quitting the game anyone with me??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree , I am ready to quit playing with this new layout also. HATE IT!!!
Thanks everyone for your feedback, are you playing on mobile with the 3D map?
agree and have posted about this---I wish they would actually poll the players before changes are made
Ditto. Don't like the layout. The candy crush bonus game never pays out. And the old blinking bonus worlds are gone. If changes are not done soon, I will totally delete the game and will look twice before I download any other "King" game.