Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed all levels in the mystery mountains but after completing the last level i received a message to come back later to collect my gold bars after going back i was not able to collect my gold bars nor did i receive any boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Britney,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
No
I am also having a problem with Mystery mountain when i reach level four it say i do not have internet connection. It's been happening about 5 times now. Also not receiving my gold reward bars. Please help with this issue thank you.
Hi Britney,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team