Exploding Candies in an endless loop

Options

Answers

• Catci
    Catci Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

The Game Studio is working on locating the error. I will update you as soon as the issue has been located and solved.

As a workaround please play the level on Facebook or King.com - just make sure you have the game connected online and you will be able to play the level there.

- Mark

So incredibly annoying! 2703 let it continue for an hour then it times out with this "An error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment. " and its spelled "occurred"
  • Catci
    Catci Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

The Game Studio is working on locating the error. I will update you as soon as the issue has been located and solved.

As a workaround please play the level on Facebook or King.com - just make sure you have the game connected online and you will be able to play the level there.

- Mark

oh yeah and started over and its doing the exact same thing!!!!
  • BigBlueBabe
    BigBlueBabe Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

- Mark

2693-- still not fixed.
  • Laura_Flaviano
    Laura_Flaviano Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi guys,

- Mark

is this EVER going to be fixed????????????? I've paid alot of money over the years for this game...might be time to quit?! level 2693
  • Megan_Preovolos
    Options

Same thing here, I beat the level with one move left and it's been stuck in a loop since last night. Would prefer not to replay this level, felt lucky to beat it in the first place, lol!

I did the same thing! I spent so long trying to beat the level and now I have to keep trying :(
  • Megan_Preovolos
    Options

I have finished 2693 too and hope I dont have to do it again after it is fixed. It was an extremely hard level and cost a many boosters!

I've let my mobile phone play on its own for over one hour, approx 17 million points, before I cancelled it and the progress was lost.

Exact same thing happened to me! It took me so many tried to pass that level, I don't want to do it again :(
  • Megan_Preovolos
    Options

Hi guys,

- Mark

I tried it on Facebook on my computer as well and then it did the continuous loop for 10 minutes and then just gave me an error. I've now beat it on the phone and on Facebook without actually being able to move forward :(
  • Megan_Preovolos
    Options

Just add a button to let player stop collecting the points and advance to next level! Wasting our time!

Yes!!!
  • Alise_Rabinowitz
    Options

Hi guys,

- Mark

Same Here... Tried level 2793 through Facebook and it just keeps looping with color bombs, etc. Can't get to the next level... Very Frustrating!!!
  • Cathy_R
    Cathy_R Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

- Mark

stuck on 2693. i finally killed the game after 20 minutes of an endless loop. what's most frustrating is it took a long time to finally win this level and i don't get credit for it so i can move on. I don't dare try again without knowing it's been fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?