Exploding Candies in an endless loop

Options

Answers

• MSS-king
    MSS-king Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

The Game Studio is working on locating the error. I will update you as soon as the issue has been located and solved.

As a workaround please play the level on Facebook or King.com - just make sure you have the game connected online and you will be able to play the level there.

- Mark

This is nuts.... Took a week to get through 2693, then had to shut it down after about 30 minutes of an endless loop and over 320 million points. King needs to find a way to "grant" us a promotion to the next level.
  • Janine_Roberts
    Janine_Roberts Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

The Game Studio is working on locating the error. I will update you as soon as the issue has been located and solved.

As a workaround please play the level on Facebook or King.com - just make sure you have the game connected online and you will be able to play the level there.

- Mark

Me too passed level useing boosters and it's been running for 2 hours help please level 2693
  • Mayra_Irigoyen
    Mayra_Irigoyen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

2703 has the same problem.  How about a take score button after requirements are met?  Although one of the levels also had an endless cascade in the middle.

This problem with 2703 is still un going.
  • Mayra_Irigoyen
    Mayra_Irigoyen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Is it fixed yet? Very frustrating 

No, it's not fixed as of yet. I just won 2703 and it went straight into infinity. Hoping they fix the glitch soon.
  • Daniel-16
    Daniel-16 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

- Mark

I beat level 2693 on Facebook and on my iphone and the same problem persists. Candy crush would crash before it stopped cascading special candies.
  • Rachel_Larsen
    Rachel_Larsen Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2017
    Options

Same issue with 2693.. I killed the app at 33223900 points..

Mine is still going you got to 8 digit score I am at a 9 digit score. Guess it never ends.I don't want to repeat as I used boosters to get through.
  • Kemfort
    Kemfort Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

- Mark

Your comment was made about 3 weeks ago, how long does this take? I have been watching 2703 cascade for 3 hours now. With the amount of money invested in this game, this really shouldn't take this long to fix this glitch.
  • Lisa_P-2
    Lisa_P-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

- Mark

2693 still cascading after 3 hours and there's even one move left it has to cascade through. Please advise!!!!
  • Lynn_Adams_Shedd
    Lynn_Adams_Shedd Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue with 2693.. I killed the app at 33223900 points..

Also on 2693 it racked up over 5 billion points before I decided to kill the game. Then it didn't advance my level but it did take my gold bars I used to complete the level!! Totally frustrating!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Yesterday's update seems to have solved the issue, at least with 2703. Sure took a while...

Thanks for sharing with us :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?