⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

moves on level 2704

Options
parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 312 Level 3

I am so tired of CC lowering the moves on almost every level of the last couple of episodes. Pretty much every level you need to use boosters to finish even though CC says you don't need boosters to finish a level.  If so, where are the videos to show this after levels have been lowered.  I would love to see the techs who lower moves to put out a video on how to do a level without boosters especially this level - 2704.  Those of us that have gotten this far don't want to stop; but CC has taken all the fun out of the game.  There has not been a level in the last couple of episodes that I can really say was challenging yet fun at the same time.  I wonder if CC even reads the comments anymore since I have not seen a response from them on these last couple of episodes for quite a while.

Answers

• kelep
    kelep Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Agreed.  King seems dedicated to the "screw you" approach to anyone who didn't pass these levels the first day they came out.

• Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Agree 100%. 

14 moves for this level is bordering on fraud. It is practically impossible unless you buy boosters. The player has to move and hope for a ton of lucky cascades or get nowhere. Fun value? Zero. Skill required? Zero. Entertainment? Zero. Money I will spend on a mindless game where my only reward is to proceed to the next mind-numbingly tedious level and do it all again, over and over and over? Zero. Number of people I would recommend playing this game (unless they need a cure for insomnia)? Zero.

Laughably, this level is merely considered "Hard". Why not reduce it to 10 moves and call it "Super Hard"? Or maybe reduce it to 6 moves and call it "Nightmarishly Hard"? Or here's the best idea ... reduce it to 3 moves, add a few more blockers and call it "Don't bother wasting your time logging in and trying"? Root canal work is more pleasurable than playing this excuse for fun.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?