Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have accumulated many gold bars and coconut wheels but am unable to access them. How do I use these boosters? I play on my iPhone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not getting an error message. My gold bars, coconut wheels are nowhere to be found. If I get a coconut wheel on my daily spin, I never see it. I have accumulated gold bars and coconut wheels too many to count, but cannot access them. I have closed out my app and reopened as it was suggested I do, but that didn't help. Please help.
Hi Debbie Worn,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Did you get an error message and if so, what did it say? Please make sure you have everything updated on your iPhone, such as the iOS version you run on it and the Candy Crush Saga app version. Restart your iPhone afterwards and please try again.
If you keep having this error, then please specify what make and model iPhone you use, as well as the iOS version and the Candy Crush Saga app version.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team