Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You updated candy crush and I've now got to start from the beginning again! Its an annoyance to say the least. Please make sure that when you update a game it keeps the old scores, if you can't then don't update it......
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I clean out my web browser each time it closes, but I'll give it a go manually
Hi Andrew!
Looks like the game was recently updated to a new format.
There's a main thread about the update: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update
Try clearing your browser cache and the game should work correctly again.
Cheers