⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Asked a question FIVE DAYS AGO. No answer

Options
Judy_Fowler
Judy_Fowler Posts: 21 Level 2

Why does 1476 give candies on my iPad, but not on my husband's? I asked this question 5 days ago but have received no response

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Because you're not specific, I take it you're talking about collecting candies for sugar drops? You can collect candies for a lot of reasons. No reason to be rude to someone who's trying to help you. 

Answers

• JillyJill
    Options

Hello Judy Fowler,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  I'm sorry to hear your question hasn't been answered, there is a backlog right now and we're diligently working on getting questions answered. We do appreciate your patience during this time. 

Now as for your question, what exactly do you mean when you say 1476 "gives candies"? Gives candies for what exactly? 

Let me know and I'll try to help!

Jilly 

• Judy_Fowler
    Options

What don't you understand.  Some levels give you candies and some don't. If you collect 180 candies, you get extra boosters, so every day, you try to collect them by playing levels that give candies.

• JillyJill
    edited August 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Because you're not specific, I take it you're talking about collecting candies for sugar drops? You can collect candies for a lot of reasons. No reason to be rude to someone who's trying to help you. 

• Judy_Fowler
    Options

I'm sorry if you think I was rude.  That was not my intention.  I just don't understand what it is that you don't understand and I can't think of another way to explain.

• JillyJill
    Options

It's just that when you say collecting candies you can collect candies for number of different games going on right now so wasn't sure what you were talking about. Thanks for your explanation that is the problem with texting you don't know the inflection of someone's texts so it sounds rude by when you said what don't you understand that's all.

Does your husband normally have the sugar drops on his iPad? Because some people have the sugar drop some people do not have the sugar drop so that's why I'm asking if he normally has the sugar drops and is not receiving the candies on level 1476 I'm going to have to get an administrator to look into this.

• Judy_Fowler
    Options

He has now completed the section that has 1476 in it.  Now this level shows as a candy level. There is a "C" showing on the little pie ( or whatever it is called) for that level, and it provides the candies that fall into the jar - maybe that's what you call sugar drops (?).  Anyway, it does seem ok now.   Thank you for your help.

• JillyJill
    Options

Yes, exactly, that is called collecting your 180 sugar drops to gain boosters. Okay, I'm so glad he is now able to collect them!  And that's correct, any level with a C on it is a sugar drop level.

Glad to help, I apologize for the confusion.

Best regards, 

Jilly 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?