⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Oh yay. The new format is back :(

Options
sporti883
sporti883 Posts: 26 Level 2

It was great to have the old format for the last week or so. Now it's back to being kicked back to the top level when I'm playing lower levels for sugar drops, having a whole section of episodes blank, no hovering over levels to see what they are, no more episode champions etc etc. Why bring it back if none of the issues are fixed? Sigh. Time to take another break I guess. 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi sporti883,

Are you playing on mobile or Facebook?

I saw a thread about the new update on Facebook. Check it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update

If you're at the wrong level when playing sugar drops then try to clear the cache in your browser.

Cheers 

• sporti883
    sporti883 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Hi Combo,I play on Facebook. What I mean is, when I am replaying levels to collect sugar drops, after finishing a level, the game will freeze for a few seconds while the blue wi-fi symbol in the bottom right corner will load or whatever it's doing and when it stops, I'm back to the newest level. So, if I am replaying level 2285, I will get kicked back up to level 2750. Then I have to scroll down through almost 500 levels to get back to where I was playing. I will play a few more games and it will happen again, forcing me to scroll to 6 or 700 levels to get to where I want to be. Extremely annoying and obviously beyond the developer's capabilities to fix, or it would have been done so by now, I assume. Funny it didn't happen when they were using the Flash-based Facebook platform though. Thanks for trying to help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?