Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I entered the cookie island contest on candy crush saga, I came 2nd and i'm having trouble receiving all of my prize.
I receieved the special candies but not the 2 hours of unlimited life. Could you please tell me why that is ?
Thank you Ann-Maree
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?