Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get reimbursed for boosters and lives wasted on the glitchy 2703? I also want to be moved forward to 2704. I have video proof that I completed this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Junansudeb,
Thank you for contacting King Care! King is aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Please post your comment in this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/exploding-candies-in-an-endless-loop so you'll receive updates of their progress and that you're accounted for as a player with an issue with the game.
Best regards,
Jilly