Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed this level twice. It's not moving me on. I have followed the guidance and still no joy. I can't find the contact us button on one bit of guidance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lis,
Thanks a lot for posting this here on King Care.
I am glad to see you have been able in the meantime to continue in Candy Crush Saga on your iPad.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team