Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does everyone have the older version of Candy Crush Saga when they play at King.com or have some people been upgraded to the new version which is more like the mobile version?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Scooterpie!I have the old Flash version when I play on King.com and the new HTML5 on Facebook.Cheers
Hi Scooterpie!
I have the old Flash version when I play on King.com and the new HTML5 on Facebook.
Cheers