Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I've lost my Candy Crush Saga progress, not sure why, could have been due to Facebook login. I was on level 1324 (I think) with about 20 gold bars. Can my progress please be reloaded. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi,
Thanks to both of you for posting and answering here on King Care.
Please try again now; this should be OK again :-)
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
Thanks all sorted now
I only ever play on the tablet.
Okay thanks, do you normally play on king.Com or just through your tablet?
Hi
Thanks for the prompt reply.
Yes it was first time logging in with Facebook. It's on a Samsung Android tablet.
Thanks
Hi Keith,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Was this your first time logging into Facebook? Also what kind of device are you using and operating system? I'll try to help but I need that information.
Thanks,
Jilly