Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why cant i land on the jackpot??? I have been playing Candy Crush since 2013 and I have never landed on a jackpot
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I landed on it once and NOTHING showed up. figured it was just a enticement with no reward. That was after 3 years of playing.
I'm on level 1756 and have never hit the jackpot either. My sister has hit it a couple of times though.
It used to be possible but now, like the games of the old west, it's rigged up to slide by the jackpot.
No one gets jackpots.
So you can purchase the boosters!
I got it once. Now on level 2739, how many years is that, about 5? So about once in 1500 at least.
Hi Quistina,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I don't have a magic answer for you but it does happen! I hope it will happen to you soon too. It's just the luck of the draw, it's not you personally. I've been playing Candy Crush since day one and ever since they came out with the wheel I've won it 3 times in however many years that's been. I waited a very long time to hit it the first time, I just figured it was there for show and nobody ever got it but when I did finally get it I couldn't believe it myself. You will get it one day I just know it just be patient I guess that's all I can say. I know it's frustrating!
Hope this helps you somewhat!
Jilly