Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How come I have 20 moves but the players on YouTube have 30?! No wonder they nailed it!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Looks like we are not all playing on a level playing field!! This game stinks now as I have discovered quite a few levels are like this. Seemingly if you play on King.com you can complete levels like this much easier. We all spend good money on these games so I think we are being cheated and conned. Trading standards or similar should take a look at this