Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2714 is realy difficult to play even when you get 5 boms-boosters.
Grtz. Christine
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I DID IT!!!!
The cherries were not unlocked, but it seams it was more easy to get the key's. Am I the only one who fixed it?
why we have to by the golden bars? I earned it by playing the level and so I mean whe can get them for free☺️☺️☺️☺️
Grtz Christine
Problem not fixed yet
I know its super hard but in spite of that,even though I have unlocked the keys, cherries don't get unlocked