Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There's an endless loop of exploding candies. I have completed this level three times over the past few week and it's getting quite annoying that I can't move on. When will this problem be fixed??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here. Completed it 3 times, loops and errors, then I need to restart. Fed up playing it now.
Have the same problem. Took forever to win it, then bought extra turns only to get caught in this endless loop error and thrown back to start it all over. It's taken me years to get to this level and enjoy the game, but until they fix it will probably just find another game.
Same problem here, took me like 1 week to pass the level, so please don't let me do it again...
Hello all,
Thank you for contacting King Care! King is aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Please post your comment in this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/exploding-candies-in-an-endless-loop so you'll receive updates of their progress and that you're accounted for as a player with an issue with the game.
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly
Same problem, ten minutes of exploding candies then error message when I completed it with one move remaining. I'm losing patience with the game, so many levels seem to be repeats of lower levels now. I don't expect an answer on this either.