Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, some time ago I created an account in king.com with one of my e-mails( I've got different ones), now I'd like to log in with my first e-mail,so that I can connect facebbok to king.com and play with all my progresses.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mattia Belloni,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please check out our blog here
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team