Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
ive won level 2450 at least twice but game won't advance me. I think it's in front of a roadblock(?).
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Went to that page. No place to post. I went to my desktop pic this morning, and the game advanced me. So went to my iPad, which I mostly use to play, and it had advanced me also.
Hello Jan Herod,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Please read and post on the following thread : https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-roadblock-not-functioning-2034855699
King is aware of this issue and are currently working on a solution.
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly