Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Suddenly today, Candy Crush Saga has reverted to the old version. How do I get the new HTML5 version back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi DonnaLeeCamille,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I recommend you to check our blog here and to follow up on all advise given there.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi DonnaLeeCamille,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I recommend you to check our blog here and to follow up on all advise given there.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team