Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2750 is impossible to reach the target even clear all the stone, the points didnt reach the target
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I keep passing level 2750, but it does not let me advance on my phone. I believe I am on level 2751 on my laptop. What is the problem?
It does seem impossible, I've managed to get to around 500 000 by blasting away at wrapped and striped candies. Yet people have passed the level so it must be possible with a lucky, lucky lucky board! For the first time I'm feeling that it's now too boring to continue playing