Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won 5 hours of free play in candy crush saga yesterday but didn't receive it. I have wrote to King care and have had no response. Someone please help me ? TY
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sandy Stewart,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your iPad. There is no telephone support for our games as in a phone number you can dial, but I am glad you have found one of the many ways to contact us.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team