Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Completed 2693 level in candy crush twice. but it will not move ahead as it keeps on going crushing. How to move ahead? Please fix this error, I could see users ares tuck here since last 2 weeks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debatra Sengupta,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga.
There was indeed an issue on this level and I congratulate you on beating this level in Candy Crush Saga. The main thread we had for this topic can be found here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team