Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
im just finished level 2120 and i cant move forward. I see there are more levels ahead. I play on my iPad and iPhone and its not working on either of one. How do I solve this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When is the update?
Not yet. I'm wait for a few weeks already.
I'm still stuck
Did anyone solve this problem yet?
Same here. I finished level 2300 n can't move to 2301.
im just finished level 2075 and i cant move forward. I see there are more levels ahead. How do I solve this issue?
So what do we do? Wait for update?
Same I'm stuck on 2660 and it won't move me forward. Passed the level many times, deleted and downloaded the app multiple times. So annoying!
Me too i already FINISHED level 2330 but 2331 is not showing up. I cannot progress to the nect level.
No , its still the same . Its have been 3 days now. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it and restarting the phone. I don't know what to do anymore.
Got the same issue here!!! Did you solve it?