⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

malwarebytes is blocking Candy Crush Saga, how do I stop this

Options
Debby_Goodson
Debby_Goodson Posts: 1 Newbie

My malwarebytes is blocking Candy Crush Saga when I try to play it on Facebook, I play other games on Facebook and they are not being blocked... this just started today, I played Candy Crush yesterday on this computer. How do I stop this?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

Yes I have a part of the answer.  The same thing happened to me.  It was telling me to exclude the blocking and it gave me the IP Address.  I typed it in and then closed out the error page and opened another page.  It did this two more times so I got fed up and wrote to Malwarebytes and I am waiting for an answer.  If you want to play your game tonight do what I did... go to your account settings and click on the protection tab.  Turn off the first 3 and then you will be able to play it.  Once I hear back from Malwarebytes I will update you on this.

• mimitoava
    mimitoava Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I was having the same problem as Debbie and Elsa for about a week.  Just tried for the heck of it and yeah..Malware did not block me.  I suggest trying again when you have a chance.  I just completed a level with no problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?