Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My malwarebytes is blocking Candy Crush Saga when I try to play it on Facebook, I play other games on Facebook and they are not being blocked... this just started today, I played Candy Crush yesterday on this computer. How do I stop this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was having the same problem as Debbie and Elsa for about a week. Just tried for the heck of it and yeah..Malware did not block me. I suggest trying again when you have a chance. I just completed a level with no problem.
Yes I have a part of the answer. The same thing happened to me. It was telling me to exclude the blocking and it gave me the IP Address. I typed it in and then closed out the error page and opened another page. It did this two more times so I got fed up and wrote to Malwarebytes and I am waiting for an answer. If you want to play your game tonight do what I did... go to your account settings and click on the protection tab. Turn off the first 3 and then you will be able to play it. Once I hear back from Malwarebytes I will update you on this.