Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have pasted level 2720 several times but CC won't allow me to move on... is it broken or is there something I need to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't figure out how to get CC on my laptop???
Hi Seth - I have the same problem, and managed to resolve this by playing CC on my laptop. Once you log in via laptop, level 2721 should pop up. Then go back to your mobile or tablet device and you should be able to move over to level 2721 (at least I was able to do it myself!).