Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed leve 2693 but I'm stuck on an endless cycle. I don't want to do the level again and I don't want to lose my 18 booster. Help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey guys, same issue here, showed the error and after refreshing the page didn't consider the level completed, played it again, spent gold bars and same error again!!! People have been reporting this issue for a while, you'd think that someone would fix it?? I would really appreciate if this level would be considered cleared!
Same problem with level 2693...endless loop! Can you guys fix that?
I left it going for abt an hour and a half and it finally ended. Crazy!
I have this problem too, Wasted gold bard to complete level on laptop and iphone and still continues