⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 2739

Options
Kevin_Henderson
Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2

Anyone else stuck on this level, been here nearly a week and barely get close. Getting annoying now.

Answers

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 313 Level 3
    Options

Kevin, you are not alone. By the time you get all the keys, there is just not enough moves left to get all the jellies.  I have been annoyed with most of the  levels in the last couple of episodes; but I have come this far and don't want to quit.  I guess CC knows this so they don't care about all these terrible levels they have put out lately.

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    edited September 2017
    Options

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has been stuck on this tedious, impossible level. I hope the development team sees our anguish and tweaks it so it's passable.

• Kevin_Henderson
    Options

Agree with both of you. The last few months they seem determined to put a level in which takes an age and a lucky board to allow you to move on. Feel the same in that I have got this far so feel the need to carry on, even though levels like this suck all the enjoyment and flow out.

• Kevin_Henderson
    Options

Having said this earlier today, it now seems like the number of keys has been reduced, not sure if its coincidence or someone saw, but thanks for making it a bit more sensible a level.

• CandyMom
    Options

Having said this earlier today, it now seems like the number of keys has been reduced, not sure if its coincidence or someone saw, but thanks for making it a bit more sensible a level.

No difference I can tell here. Have you passed the level, Kevin?
  • CandyMom
    Options

Ahh. You're right, Kevin. The board on my iPad had only 3 keys and proved to be much easier. Finally done with it.

• Kevin_Henderson
    Options

Ahh. You're right, Kevin. The board on my iPad had only 3 keys and proved to be much easier. Finally done with it.

I'm glad you passed it finally. I am now stuck on level 2742 lol.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?