Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just recently had my PC cleaned, and now my levels are reset to 1. I've been logging in through my facebook account. Could I get these restored please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Betty Russell,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
If this still persists, then please let me know what level you were on in Candy Crush Saga.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team