Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 398 and had over 172 days straight. On 9/10/2017 I tried to play my game and it kept going to Game 1 to start all over again. I wasn't starting at game 1 so I finally deleted the game because it would not bring up game 398.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening. I am just clearing older posts and realised you didn't get a response.
I am so sorry for that. Did the issue resolve itself? Can I help at all?
Apologies again for the delay.