Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed this level twice and it will not move on , both on iPad and iPhone it's the same after next instalment was loaded
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same issue on my iPad and Android phone - frustrating! Been this way for 4 days. Contacted King and their reply was advice on how to clear a level (watch YouTube videos)...um, hello I clearly stated I cleared the level.
What is going on,this has been going on for a couple of days.