Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have just realised that I can no longer send friends lives. This happens on my iPad, iPhone and laptop.
I still receive lives as gifts and want to reciprocate. I am on Level 2748.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda Nixon,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga.
Please check for updates for your tablet and its software, as well as for the Candy Crush Saga app.
Restart your tablet and please try again. If the issue still persists, then please specify the make and model of the device you are using, alongside the Software and the app version.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team