Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm playing candy crush on two devises.
The issue didn't resolve itself
The app is updated, the map didn't change
It is the first time to happen
I'm playing with an iPhone 6s and an IPad 4
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care and highlighting this to us. We are currently investigating this and I have added your question to our main thread so that we can keep everyone up to date.
Thanks!