Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my email is suelysousa40@yahoo.com my user name is suely,,,mi id number is 6242546541 thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Suely,
Uh-ohh - I'm sorry to hear you've lost the levels, but don't worry - I have fixed the issue and restored your progress.
Please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom and you'll have your levels back the next time you start the game.
Kind regards and I wish you lots of fun playing the Candy Crush Saga :-)
- Mark