Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This has occurred on both my iphone and ipad. I updated after I had the problem, and it has not resolved. I tried to uninstall and then reinstall and it did not resolve.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi elimeg244,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Are you still experiencing this in Candy Crush Saga on your iPad?
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team