Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 532 does not have the items on the board that I am to bring to the bottom to solve.... losing lives trying to solve something with out all the items... aggrevating!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem then I uninstalled it and reinstalled. That fixed it.
Ok everyone, so i think it must be a glitch on the mobile version. If you're able to, play the game directly in Facebook on a laptop/desktop. that's the only way I was able to pass it.
Solved!
Have a read here first, then play the level
http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_532
This is ridiculous. I can't believe I've been trying this level for a week. I quit. I have not found a single way to get a hazelnut to appear on the board.
Same problem here and contacting them is useless as they only see me mention the level and tell me how to play. I have replied multiple times that I know how to play bit am missing the 2 nuts on my screen. No such luck. Has anyone solved this problem and if so how?
Any solutions yet?
No hazel nuts on my screen either? I even YouTube the level and it shows it starting with hazelnuts, I never ever get, even when the licorice is clear.
I have tried everything and nothing works, I cannot bring any hazelnuts onto the board, I've been trying for two days now. JillyJill I have tried doing what you said and it's still not working, no hazelnuts at all.
Same issue here for me.
See: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzbww4fy8qpztub/Screenshot_20170919-081107.png?dl=0
The items are the 2 Hazelnut.... they are not on the board at all... how am I supposed to bring them to the bottom when I dont know where they are. I erased and redownloaded my game but I am about to delete completely.