Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I really liked the weekly ranking, but they disappeared..... How can I see that again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi eversonpiza,
Have you tried clicking the avatar located on the top left hand corner? I did it this morning and there are 3 tabs showing the rank, current level and levels this week. I hope this helps.
Hi,I tried that, but the avatar do nothing.
Hi,
I tried that, but the avatar do nothing.
Nothing happens in Android version
O ranking semanal não aparece mais, nem na versão Android nem no Game Room do Facebook. Tenho a última versão do nougat, 7.1 e o Windows 10.
Não sei também o ranking dos meus amigos do Facebook.
Estou na fase 2500 e o jogo a cada dia fica menos interessante com essas atualizações que só está focada em melhorar os gráficos em detrimento a jogabilidade. Estou jogando sozinho em um jogo que poderia ser mais interativo com as redes sociais como era no passado.
Nunca tenho uma resposta satisfatória do king Care, sempre respostas vagas e enlatadas.
É uma pena o abandono dos desenvolvedores com os usuários. Estou decepcionado.
The new method of clicking the avatar on the top left hand corner I suggested was after I had performed the latest update. I hope it will work out for you eventually. I just did it again and am still seeing the 3 tabs with the rank, current level and levels this week. Good luck.