Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm currently stuck at the end of 2605. It has been looping for hours and I over 326 million. How do I get it to stop???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Arlovely- Thanks for your patience while we investigated this issue.
I'm delighted to let you know that the Studio has found a solution which will be implemented in the game in the very near future.
At the end of the game in the final Sugar Crush cascade, after 3 seconds a "Tap to Skip" button will appear at the bottom of the screen. Simply tap the button to end the cascade and move onto the next level.
I hope that helps and if you have any more questions in the future just let us know, we're always here to help.