Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been trying to beat this level for almost a week!!! I reach the points but my icon won't show the next level and brings me back to the beginning even when I hit the next button. Seems like something is wrong... Getting very frustrated!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me too !!!!!!!
I'm also having the same issue. I've beat level 2750 numerous times but it won't continue to the next level. I updated the app last night and can see the new levels but can't play anything beyond 2750. Help please!!!
I have the same problem even after updating the app. I can see all the new levels but I am unable to get to level 2751 after completing level 2750. The game is stuck at level 2750 and it will not let me proceed to the next level. This is soooooo frustrating!!!
Hello Stori,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Do you mean you finished the level and it just leaves you at 2750? If so, this is because at the time, 2750 was the last level on mobile. Today, you should have received an update and more levels. Updates for Candy Crush are on Wednesdays.
Hope this helps!
Jilly